Monday, February 1, 2010

Pain In Testicle Ball Found Testicle And Kidney Relations?

Testicle and kidney relations? - pain in testicle ball found

Ok, I had an ultrasound and found what is causing the pain in my left testicle. I tried it a coincidence, also had a small cyst, but that's the kind of beads from Ur to develop. anyway .. I like this pain in the testicles, which sometimes happens. I am in pain, and .. as a grip of the left kidney it does not hurt, but its anoying. I have kidney stones .. Also performed with the aid of ultrasound ...

Now I need to know if there a connection with the kidneys and testicles .. because they seem to be sometimes irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Garbage spinner Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator