Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Bought The Sims 3 Online Where Do I Find The Product Code Ok So I Just Bought Sims 3 Online And Its Been Downloading For 2 Hours Once It Had Finally Stopped It?

Ok so i just bought sims 3 online and its been downloading for 2 hours once it had finally stopped it? - i bought the sims 3 online where do i find the product code

OK, so I just bought the line 3 and its been downloaded sims 2 hours after we stopped him at last, "said left 0 minutes, which means its done. but nothing appeared, and continue the connection, then back to 0. I do not know if I play on my computer, or just leave it alone to go until something happens. I will not repeat. Has anyone downloaded the game with similar problems? Perhaps the website is only funny because so late?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try restarting your computer and download it again if it fails, then check the system requirements

Anonymous said...

Try restarting your computer and download it again if it fails, then check the system requirements

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Garbage spinner Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator