Saturday, February 20, 2010

Netflix Bandwidth For Xbox What Is The Best Wireless Router?

What is the best wireless router? - netflix bandwidth for xbox

I had problems with low bandwidth with my current router so now I think the upgrade. I am looking for an outstanding router can use to listen to the various media, without problems such as Netflix movies on a new model from Samsung Blu-ray, Xbox Live, Mac, online games and have two or more people on the Internet at the same time on different computers. I bought the Linksys WRT400N wondered, however, before opening the position if a better router to update a. Thank you in advance

4 comments:

Tech Dude said...

I am currently with a 240 Netgear WPNT834 RangeMax Next Wireless Router, and I recommend it. The Linksys WRT54G router is another well.

Charles said...

I have a Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G I have 3 computers 1 Xbox 360
smooth and works so important, because my next-door neighbor can use my internet. (I can this block) to If you have a wireless plan is the best

Anonymous said...

TP-LINK

No one has tried to cut the wireless security so much safer than its other brands

David said...

This site will tell u
http://www.consumersearch.com/wireless-routers

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Garbage spinner Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator